Blessed Sacrament School
- Blessed Sacrament school recognizes that, as a school, we are given the privilege and responsibility to educate children.
- We strongly believe that the education of a child begins first at home and is affected by all aspects of the entire local community.
- Recognizing this partnership of family, church, school, and community, Blessed Sacrament incorporates within its resources all that it can in its total program to provide the best possible approach to the total quality education of its students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Paterson Grades: PK-12 | 125 students
900 Madison Ave
Paterson, NJ 07501
(973)279-5800 1.6 PK-12
- Paterson Grades: PK-8 | 184 students
10 Carrelton Dr
Paterson, NJ 07522
(973)595-5640 1.9 PK-8
- Paterson Grades: NS-7 | 83 students
535 Martin Luther King Jr Way
Paterson, NJ 07514
(973)742-9119 1 NS-7
- Paterson Grades: K-8 | 37 students
1 Market St
Paterson, NJ 07501
(973)345-9830 1.9 K-8
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.