Blue Mountain Montessori
- Blue Mountain Montessori accepts children aged 2.5 to 6 for preschool and kindergarten.
- We look forward to working with you to determine if Blue Mountain Montessori is a fit for you and your child.
- As an educational method, the Montessori approach focuses on the individuality of each child.
- The Montessori method encourages independence and freedom within appropriate limits, which is always linked to responsibility.
- Activities in the classroom are called works to communicate the idea that work is positive and fulfilling.
- Every work is carefully selected and placed in the classroom with a specific purpose.
- These self-contained and self-correcting works introduce concepts that increase in complexity and abstraction as the child progresses through the years.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lafayette Grades: NS-PK | 12 students
11272 Billings Avenue
Lafayette, CO 80026
(720)383-4406 2.2 NS-PK
- Erie Grades: NS-K
3000 Village Vista Drive
Erie, CO 80516
(303)828-5202 3.3 NS-K
- Erie Grades: PK-K | 179 students
2998 Ridgeview Dr
Erie, CO 80516
(303)665-3444 3.3 PK-K
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.