Blue Mountain Montessori
Tel: (303) 339-0117
- Blue Mountain Montessori accepts children aged 2.5 to 6 for preschool and kindergarten.
- We look forward to working with you to determine if Blue Mountain Montessori is a fit for you and your child.
- As an educational method, the Montessori approach focuses on the individuality of each child.
- The Montessori method encourages independence and freedom within appropriate limits, which is always linked to responsibility.
- Activities in the classroom are called works to communicate the idea that work is positive and fulfilling.
- Every work is carefully selected and placed in the classroom with a specific purpose.
- These self-contained and self-correcting works introduce concepts that increase in complexity and abstraction as the child progresses through the years.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lafayette Grades: NS-PK | 12 students
11272 Billings Avenue
Lafayette, CO 80026
(720) 383-4406 2.2 NS-PK
- Erie Grades: NS-K
3000 Village Vista Drive
Erie, CO 80516
(303) 828-5202 3.3 NS-K
- Erie Grades: PK-K | 59 students
2998 Ridgeview Dr
Erie, CO 80516
(303) 665-3444 3.3 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.