Our Bonney Lake KinderCare Family welcomes you! We have a group of inspired teachers that are dedicated to teaching young children.
Our teachers are committed to ongoing education to better themselves, which then in turn benefits the children and families of our center.
Most teachers have an educational background in Early Childhood Education, and the few that don't are currently completing their certifications.
We would love for you to come in and check out our classrooms and meet us!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 76 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
We offer accommodations
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 32%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition rates are based according to the age and development of your child.
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Cooking, Mathematics, Music, Phonics, Reading, Spanish
- Welcome to Bonney Lake KinderCare! We pride ourselves on being a safe place for your child to grow and learn! Our center is designed to engage your child on all levels - physical, intellectual, language, emotional and social. Your child will have guidance from wonderful teachers and make great friends with fellow students.Welcome to Bonney Lake KinderCare! We pride ourselves on being a safe place for your child to grow and learn! Our center is designed to engage your child on all levels - physical, intellectual, language, emotional and social. Your child will have guidance from wonderful teachers and make great friends with classmates.We are currently enrolling in all age groups for Back to School!
- Health and Safety are a priority within our center! Our
facilty is secured with a key-pad entry, as well as a fully fenced
yard for the safety of your children. We are always concious
about who is coming in and out of the facilty.
All of our staff are CPR and First Aid certified incase of an emergency situation. Handwashing and sanitization are a must, especially during the Fall and Winter months as cold and flu season approaches.
We have a Health and Safety Coordinator onsite that monitors the needs of the children such as accomidating special diets and food allergies, as well as medicine administration.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Yes; the Center Director will discuss subsidy programs in person
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Bonney Lake KinderCare?
The application deadline for Bonney Lake KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bonney Lake KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.