Bonney Lake KinderCare
- Our Bonney Lake KinderCare Family welcomes you! We have a group of inspired teachers that are dedicated to teaching young children.
- Our teachers are committed to ongoing education to better themselves, which then in turn benefits the children and families of our center.
- Most teachers have an educational background in Early Childhood Education, and the few that don't are currently completing their certifications.
- We would love for you to come in and check out our classrooms and meet us!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates are based according to the age and development of your child.|
|Admissions Director||Deanna Sundby|
|Admissions Associate||Michelle Duhon|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Cooking, Mathematics, Music, Phonics, Reading, Spanish|
- Welcome to Bonney Lake KinderCare! We pride ourselves on being a safe place for your child to grow and learn! Our center is designed to engage your child on all levels - physical, intellectual, language, emotional and social. Your child will have guidance from wonderful teachers and make great friends with fellow students.Welcome to Bonney Lake KinderCare! We pride ourselves on being a safe place for your child to grow and learn! Our center is designed to engage your child on all levels - physical, intellectual, language, emotional and social. Your child will have guidance from wonderful teachers and make great friends with classmates.We are currently enrolling in all age groups for Back to School!
- Health and Safety are a priority within our center! Our
facilty is secured with a key-pad entry, as well as a fully fenced
yard for the safety of your children. We are always concious
about who is coming in and out of the facilty.
All of our staff are CPR and First Aid certified incase of an emergency situation. Handwashing and sanitization are a must, especially during the Fall and Winter months as cold and flu season approaches.
We have a Health and Safety Coordinator onsite that monitors the needs of the children such as accomidating special diets and food allergies, as well as medicine administration.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Yes; the Center Director will discuss subsidy programs in person
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school to Bonney Lake KinderCare is Salvation Christian Academy (7.1 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Cornerstone Montessori School (formerly Stepping Stones) (2.6 miles away)
- The nearest preschool is Kelly Lake Montessori (1.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bonney Lake Grades: PK-K | 30 students
20608 Old Sumner Buckley Hwy
Bonney Lake, WA 98391
(253)447-4445 1.4 PK-K
- Sumner Grades: NS-5
1644 Gault St
Sumner, WA 98390
(253)987-7239 2.6 NS-5
- Bonney Lake Grades: PK-K | 28 students
4118 W Tapps Dr E
Bonney Lake, WA 98391
(253)862-6556 3.2 PK-K
- Puyallup Grades: NS-8 | 165 students
904 Shaw Rd
Puyallup, WA 98372
(253)845-5722 3.5 NS-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.