Born Learners School
- Born Learners school encourages our students to accomplish for themselves.
- They learn to do and undo their thermoses, open and close their lunch pails seemingly small efforts but large in terms of a child.
- We also encourage students to 'use words' to make their needs and feelings known.
- We teach the children a three-step problem-solving technique in order for them to settle disagreements amongst themselves.
- We believe an adult is necessary as a facilitator but not always required as the final problem-solver.
- If children feel competent in coping with their environment at an early age, they gain the confidence necessary for coping at a later stage.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||11 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.