Born Learners School
- Born Learners school encourages our students to accomplish for themselves.
- They learn to do and undo their thermoses, open and close their lunch pails seemingly small efforts but large in terms of a child.
- We also encourage students to 'use words' to make their needs and feelings known.
- We teach the children a three-step problem-solving technique in order for them to settle disagreements amongst themselves.
- We believe an adult is necessary as a facilitator but not always required as the final problem-solver.
- If children feel competent in coping with their environment at an early age, they gain the confidence necessary for coping at a later stage.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Choosing the right private school for your child involves comparing schools as opposed to ranking them.
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.