Born Learners School
Tel: (818) 991-7752
- Born Learners school encourages our students to accomplish for themselves.
- They learn to do and undo their thermoses, open and close their lunch pails seemingly small efforts but large in terms of a child.
- We also encourage students to 'use words' to make their needs and feelings known.
- We teach the children a three-step problem-solving technique in order for them to settle disagreements amongst themselves.
- We believe an adult is necessary as a facilitator but not always required as the final problem-solver.
- If children feel competent in coping with their environment at an early age, they gain the confidence necessary for coping at a later stage.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.