Boulder Knoll Montessori School
Boulder Knoll Montessori School Photo #2 - Bottling maple syrup made from sap collected by the children. We also bake bread and make waffles from scratch!
Boulder Knoll Montessori School is a private Montessori based Early Childhood Center, serving children ages 3-6 and their families.
Its mission is to provide a safe, welcoming and loving environment, which nurtures the development of the whole child, and which cultivates a child`s independence and innate desire to learn. At Boulder Knoll Montessori School, children of all abilities are encouraged and supported as they explore the world around them, and grow intellectually, emotionally, socially, morally and physically. Families with children at Boulder Knoll are supported as they develop parenting skills and family-school collaboration ensures the needs of the child are met at home and at school.
Boulder Knoll Montessori strives to meet the needs of children and families, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or family structure.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 20 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Boulder Knoll Montessori makes decisions regarding the incoming class after current student reenrollment in January. As date of application is one factor in our decisions regarding admission, and as we are a small school with less than 10 openings for new students annually, we highly recommend that families apply early. Many of our families complete the application process two years before their child is ready to attend our school.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Boulder Knoll Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.