Kinder Garden Learning Center
Tel: (203) 686-1586
- Kinder-Garden Learning Center captures the essence of the home setting for children.
- Our purpose is to provide children with the same type and quality of experiences that they have at home and to enhance those experiences by capitalizing on the child's remarkable receptivity to new learning.
- In doing so, each child's uniqueness is taken into consideration as he/she is nurtured, cared for, cuddled, and stimulated to grow and learn.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$225|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||5-10 = $225 / wk|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,435|
|Tuition Notes||3+ = $200 / wk -3 = $270 / wk|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$151|
|Admissions Director||Maria Neubauer|
|Admissions Associate||Robert Neubauer|
- " A Fun Place To Grow "
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cheshire Grades: PK-K | 20 students
660 Boulder Rd.
Cheshire, CT 06410
(203) 272-5893 4.4 PK-K
- Wallingford Grades: PK-K | 75 students
911 N Farms Rd
Wallingford, CT 06492
(203) 269-2266 2.2 PK-K
- East Haven Grades: PK-8 | 136 students
20 Burr St
East Haven, CT 06512
(203) 469-2271 17.5 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?