Creative Beginnings Learning Center
Tel: (203) 294-1546
- Creative Beginnings Learning Center believes that a childcare center¡¯s success is directly relevant to the quality of teachers it employs.
- The majority of our teachers have an average of 10 years¡¯ experience in the childcare field.
- All new employees complete extensive training including classes in CPR and First Aid.
- Our teachers attend a variety of workshops throughout the year.
- This provides a balance of knowledgeable professionals, with kind, nurturing teachers who genuinely love their career and the children in their care.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wallingford Grades: PK-K | 75 students
911 N Farms Rd
Wallingford, CT 06492
(203) 269-2266 1.1 PK-K
- Meriden Grades: NS | 40 students
20 South Broad Terrace
Meriden, CT 06450
(203) 686-1586 2.7 NS
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?