Creative Beginnings Learning Center
- Creative Beginnings Learning Center believes that a childcare center¡¯s success is directly relevant to the quality of teachers it employs.
- The majority of our teachers have an average of 10 years¡¯ experience in the childcare field.
- All new employees complete extensive training including classes in CPR and First Aid.
- Our teachers attend a variety of workshops throughout the year.
- This provides a balance of knowledgeable professionals, with kind, nurturing teachers who genuinely love their career and the children in their care.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wallingford Grades: PK-K | 75 students
911 N Farms Rd
Wallingford, CT 06492
(203)269-2266 1.1 PK-K
- Meriden Grades: NS | 40 students
20 South Broad Terrace
Meriden, CT 06450
(203)686-1586 2.7 NS
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.