Creative Beginnings Learning Center
- Creative Beginnings Learning Center believes that a childcare center¡¯s success is directly relevant to the quality of teachers it employs.
- The majority of our teachers have an average of 10 years¡¯ experience in the childcare field.
- All new employees complete extensive training including classes in CPR and First Aid.
- Our teachers attend a variety of workshops throughout the year.
- This provides a balance of knowledgeable professionals, with kind, nurturing teachers who genuinely love their career and the children in their care.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wallingford Grades: PK-K | 75 students
911 N Farms Rd
Wallingford, CT 06492
(203)269-2266 1.1 PK-K
- Meriden Grades: NS | 40 students
20 South Broad Terrace
Meriden, CT 06450
(203)686-1586 2.7 NS
Nearby Homes for Sale
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.