Creative Beginnings Learning Center
- Creative Beginnings Learning Center believes that a childcare center¡¯s success is directly relevant to the quality of teachers it employs.
- The majority of our teachers have an average of 10 years¡¯ experience in the childcare field.
- All new employees complete extensive training including classes in CPR and First Aid.
- Our teachers attend a variety of workshops throughout the year.
- This provides a balance of knowledgeable professionals, with kind, nurturing teachers who genuinely love their career and the children in their care.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wallingford Grades: PK-K | 75 students
911 N Farms Rd
Wallingford, CT 06492
(203)269-2266 1.1 PK-K
- Meriden Grades: NS | 40 students
20 South Broad Terrace
Meriden, CT 06450
(203)686-1586 2.7 NS
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.