Branch Of Hope
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (310) 212-6999
- Branch Of Hope serves 30 students in grades 1-12. The student:teacher of Branch Of Hope is 15:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Calvinist.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Branch Of Hope also viewed these schools: Nativity School, Vermont Christian School and Carden Conservatory Preschool, Elementary & Junior High School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Torrance Grades: K-8 | 312 students
2371 W Carson St
Torrance, CA 90501
(310) 328-5387 0 K-8
- Harbor City Grades: 1-12 | 28 students
25500 S. Vermont Avenue
Harbor City, CA 90710
(310) 534-0260 3.3 1-12
- Huntington Beach Grades: PK-8 | 121 students
5702 Clark Drive
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
(714) 840-5127 22.1 PK-8
Hello. We visit your website and we think that it proves beneficial to us. We conduct women's meetings on wednesday and on friday and we have not complete accessories which we need in our church. Our team is very worried about the things we need but we all have trust in God. We need a projector for church and it's very expensive in Pakistan. We need a projector because we want people watch Jesus movies in church and they know and learn about the life of Jesus. Jesus life is a role model for Christians and most of the people do not know about Jesus life. They are not aware about the christianity rituals. We have been working since 2010. God uses our team in different ways. We also pray for you and your ministry work. You are a role model for our team and we timely visit your website and watch your activities.Regards: Ribca RobinLahore.
- Posted by Administrator - Pastor Ribca
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.