- Nativity School serves 246 students in grades Kindergarten-8 and is a member of the Other religious school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Nativity School is 21:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||246 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,200|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition reduction plan in effect for active members of Nativity Parish.|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Decathlon, Junior Choir, Photography Club, School Newspaper, Senior Choir, Student Council, Yearbook|
- Nativity employs a teacher's aide in each primary classroom (Kindergarten through Third Grade) and a junior high aide. A full-time technology coordinator supervises the school's two computer labs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Torrance Grades: K-8 | 279 students
4625 Garnet Street
Torrance, CA 90503
(310)371-0416 2.3 K-8
- Torrance Grades: NS-8 | 174 students
17910 Prairie Ave
Torrance, CA 90504
(310)371-3531 2.7 NS-8
- Torrance Grades: 1-12 | 30 students
2370 W Carson St Ste 100
Torrance, CA 90501
(310)212-6999 0 1-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.