Vermont Christian School
Tel: (310) 534-0260
Vermont Christian School Photo #2 - People from far and wide attend Vermont's Performing Arts performances.
Vermont Christian School Photo #3 - Our high school seniors received over $1,000,000 in scholarship offers this year!
Accredited by AdvancED, education at Vermont is grounded in Christian and intellectual tradition, which cultivates intellect, personal values, and academics marked by individual attention and the quest for excellence.
Visiting campus is the best way to get a true feel for life at Vermont.
As an independent Christian school, we take great pride in our rigorous academic program, small class sizes, dedicated teachers, and safe learning environment.
With innovative Trachtenberg mental mathematics taught, 100% of our graduates go on to colleges, universities or trade schools.
Our tuition is amoung the most affordable amoung private schools in our community.
But there is no compromising when it comes to our quality, standards-based education. Please review our tuition schedule.
Remember, an additional discount is given for yearly tuition payments *. Call (310)534-0260 for more information.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Support for different learning modalities|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP Chemistry, AP Computer Science, AP Physics|
|Average Percentile SSAT||75%|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants and blue top)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|Tuition Notes||Registration $100, Books approx. $300/yr. Break for tuition paid in advance. Break for sibling enrollment.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Cristina Castillo|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Football, SoccerBadminton, Baseball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Beautification of Harbor City Nature Walk, Feeding needy at Thanksgiving, Performing at Senior Citizen's homes at Christmas, Yearly missionary trip|
- Vermont School offers k-12 a safe and peaceful environment where students learn and grow to their full potential. They receive standards-based education from qualified teachers at an affordable tuition Used in over 7000 schools worldwide, the ACE curriculum is an assurance that at our school students receive a quality education and will be at or above grade level upon their graduation. Does this sound like what your child needs
- Here is some food for thought. How do you know if your child is getting a good education Just as you would research financial investments and what car to buy, you must also research your child's schooling. Look at state test scores, accreditation reports, graduation rates, and curriculum reviews.
- The Lord blessed us with these wonderful kids; we only have them for a short while. We owe it to them to give them the best. Call to make an appointment. We will test your child at no cost to you . (310) 534-0260 Ask for Ms. Cris
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antioch Grades: 1-11 | 15 students
330 Worrell Road
Antioch, CA 94509
(925) 813-5845 346.6 1-11
- Azusa Grades: K-12 | 80 students
405 S Azusa Ave
Azusa, CA 91702
(626) 969-7400 31.3 K-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.