Vermont Christian School
Vermont Christian School Photo #2 - People from far and wide attend Vermont's Performing Arts performances.
Vermont Christian School Photo #3 - Our high school seniors received over $1,000,000 in scholarship offers this year!
Accredited by AdvancED, education at Vermont is grounded in Christian and intellectual tradition, which cultivates intellect, personal values, and academics marked by individual attention and the quest for excellence.
Visiting campus is the best way to get a true feel for life at Vermont.
As an independent Christian school, we take great pride in our rigorous academic program, small class sizes, dedicated teachers, and safe learning environment.
With innovative Trachtenberg mental mathematics taught, 100% of our graduates go on to colleges, universities or trade schools.
Our tuition is amoung the most affordable amoung private schools in our community.
But there is no compromising when it comes to our quality, standards-based education. Please review our tuition schedule.
Remember, an additional discount is given for yearly tuition payments *. Call (310)534-0260 for more information.
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 28 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,500
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Support for different learning modalities
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
AP Calculus, AP Chemistry, AP Computer Science, AP Physics
Average Percentile SSAT
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
(Khaki pants and blue top)
(Khaki pants and blue top)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Registration $100, Books approx. $300/yr. Break for tuition paid in advance. Break for sibling enrollment.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Beautification of Harbor City Nature Walk, Feeding needy at Thanksgiving, Performing at Senior Citizen's homes at Christmas, Yearly missionary trip
- Vermont School offers k-12 a safe and peaceful environment where students learn and grow to their full potential. They receive standards-based education from qualified teachers at an affordable tuition Used in over 7000 schools worldwide, the ACE curriculum is an assurance that at our school students receive a quality education and will be at or above grade level upon their graduation. Does this sound like what your child needs
- Here is some food for thought. How do you know if your child is getting a good education Just as you would research financial investments and what car to buy, you must also research your child's schooling. Look at state test scores, accreditation reports, graduation rates, and curriculum reviews.
- The Lord blessed us with these wonderful kids; we only have them for a short while. We owe it to them to give them the best. Call to make an appointment. We will test your child at no cost to you . (310) 534-0260 Ask for Ms. Cris
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Vermont Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.