Brice Christian Academy Elementary School
- In the Christ-centered learning environment at Brice Christian Academy, each child is recognized as a unique creation of God.
- Because the basis for teaching and learning at BCA is founded upon that principle, the school culture and practice reflects the school motto, Educating Mind, Body and Soul.
- Intentional efforts are made to recognize individual needs and implement approaches designed to meet the holistic needs of each student.
- The cognitive, social, physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of a BCA student are supported and nurtured through innovative and research-based teaching methods and curriculum.
- The heart of BCA's mission is to partner with each family to help train students to be Christian leaders who are creative, compassionate and capable.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GroveportGrades: PK-12 | 522 students
3565 Bixby Rd
Groveport, OH 43125
Canal WinchesterGrades: PK-12 | 478 students
Po Box 400
Canal Winchester, OH 43110
ColumbusGrades: K-8 | 469 students
366 E North Broadway St
Columbus, OH 43214
ReynoldsburgGrades: PK-8 | 720 students
1061 Waggoner Rd
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
ColumbusGrades: PK-6 | 241 students
979 S James Road
Columbus, OH 43227
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?