Madison Christian School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (614) 679-5237
Madison Christian School Photo #2 - Madison Christian School is an vibrant educational ministry where the fusion of scholarship and Christian ethic produce strong, smart citizens prepared to serve and to lead into our future!
Madison Christian School Photo #3 - Madison Christian Elementary School - Building Strong Minds, Faith, Leaders!
Madison Christian School Photo #4 - Madison Christian Jr./Sr. High School - Academic excellence in a safe, family-oriented environment.
Madison Christian School Photo #5 - MCS students find common ground and ample opportunity to bond with each other, often forming life long friendships.
Madison Christian School Photo #6 - Educational technology penetrates the instructional program at all grade levels.
Madison Christian School Photo #7 - A growing international program allows for interaction with students from all over the world.
Madison Christian School Photo #8 - The Fine Arts Department provides an opportunity for each and every student to discover from within a personal voice of self-expression.
Madison Christian School Photo #9 - Smaller, more intimate class sizes allow teachers to provide the individual attention necessary to consistently address a variety of learning styles.
- SInce 1978, Madison Christian School has existed to glorify God and to nurture His children by providing a unique educational environment that combines high academic standards with God's Word of Truth in an atmosphere of love.
- At Madison Christian School we believe the best way to train a child in the way he should go is by example primarily through the key element of our program, the Christian teacher.
- Madison Christian School's mission is to partner with parents and churches to lead students toward God, scripturally educating the whole person spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially, and physically to become strong Christian leaders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||540 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||American Literature, Calculus, English Language and Composition, Statistics, U.S. Government and Politics, U.S. History|
|Average ACT score||30|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 17 / Jan. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,845|
|Tuition Notes||5-Day Preschool | $3,125 5-Day Pre-Kindergarten | $3,125 Kindergarten through 4th | $4,845 Grades 5th to 6th | $5,000 Grades 7th to 8th | $5,525 Grades 9th to 12th | $6,045|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$750|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||C. Renee Cooper | Director of Admissions|
|Admissions Associate||Ed Reck|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||20 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Bible Study Club, Bowling Club, Drama Club, National Honor Society, Safety Patrol, Science Club, Student Council, Student Newspaper
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Chamber Ensemble, Choir, Design, Drama Presentations, Drawing/Sketching, Graphics Designing, Painting, Photography, Praise and Worship Team, Technical Design and Production, Yearbook
- The vision of Madison Christian School is to consistently provide a vibrant educational ministry that creatively models excellence, wisely stewards God's resources and opportunities, and visibly reflects the relational leadership of Jesus Christ in order to intentionally transform present and future generations. The core values of our of our Biblically based educational program include: prayer, love, unity, God's Word, family centered focus, evangelism/discipleship, excellence and service.
- The Madison Christian School Educational Philosophy - The entire process of education is a means used by the Holy Spirit to bring the student to God, then into fellowship with God, and help the student become strong or mighty in the spirit, assist the student in developing the mind of Christ, train the student in Christ-likeness, teach the student to respond like God, acquire skills needed to function in society and help the student demonstrate Christ-like character qualities in order that he/she can fulfill God`s total purpose for his/her life personally and vocationally. Madison Christian School, along with local evangelical churches, partner with parents to fulfill God`s command to scripturally train their children to love God and place Him first in their lives. (Deuteronomy 6:7-8, Proverbs 22:6)
- Four dynamics from John 17:13 form a model for Christian Education. But now I (the Teacher) come to you (the Learner), and these things (the Content) I speak (the Processes) in the world, that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Blacklick Grades: PK-8 | 369 students
7510 E Broad Street
Blacklick, OH 43004
(614) 861-0724 10.3 PK-8
I've really appreciated the small class sizes and the personalized attention by children have received. I'd highly recommend Madison Christian to anyone!!
- Posted by Parent - lizwi
Madison Christian School has been an awesome environment for my 2 children! The teachers are caring and qualified. The school offers a safe environment where they integrate the Bible into every subject. There are many program offerings for my children in academics, athletics, and fine arts. The school has a family feel to it. Everyone is kind and respectful. I can't say enough good things about this school! My kids will be going to MCS all the way through graduation because they have everything we want and need in a great school!
- Posted by Parent - cjone
Our daughters have attended Madison Christian since 2001, beginning with Kindergarten and Pre-school. It has been our experience that MCS has been consistently forward-thinking in their educational philosophy while still maintaining a family feel. The teachers/staff are relationship driven with their students, understanding the immense importance of the foundation of their Christian education. MCS teachers go the extra mile in helping students individually achieve their very best within a safe environment for students to academically excel. There is a Christian community at MCS that, as parents, we believe is essential to our daughters' spiritual growth and development. For these reasons, we felt MCS was the perfect fit for our daughters' to receive their K-12 education and ultimately graduate successfully to post-secondary institutions.
- Posted by Parent - heste