Harvest Preparatory School
5.00 (1 review)
- Harvest Preparatory School is a preschool through 12th grade private Christian school.
- The school is located on a 58-acre campus on the Southeast-side of Columbus, in Canal Winchester, Ohio.
- The school is divided into two divisions: Lower School (Preschool - Grade 6) and Upper School (Grades 7-12).
- The school is a chartered non-public private school accredited by the Ohio Department of Education and has maintained membership with the Association of Christian Schools International since 1986.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||647 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||59 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,300|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Brenda Langston|
|Admissions Associate||Jennifer Mills|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Bowling,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Blacklick Grades: PK-8 | 402 students
7510 E Broad Street
Blacklick, OH 43004
(614)861-0724 6.8 PK-8
- Columbus Grades: NS-12 | 1121 students
4300 Cherry Bottom Road
Columbus, OH 43230
(614)509-2220 11.6 NS-12
it's the best school ever great teachers and students
- Posted by Student/Alumni - the kid with a dream
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.