Tussing Road KinderCare
The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Tussing KinderCare! Your child's education and well-being are our top priorities. We offer curriculum based Infant, Toddler, Preschool, Prekindergarten, and School Age programs. Our developmentally-appropriate curriculum focuses on students' social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Our staff have extensive training in the field of Early Childhood Education and are passionate about teaching. Tussing KinderCare services families in the Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, and Groveport communities. Additionally, we facilitate transportation services to the Pickerington and Reynoldsburg school districts for our school age students. Please stop in anytime to tour our facility and meet our staff. We look forward to getting to know your family!
- Safety is our number one priority for our students. Our facility boasts a locked keypad entry and fenced outdoor play area. Additionally, all staff are required to be certified in CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- Franklin and Fairfield Counties are Title 20; NACCRRA; center offers some corporate discounts thru Kindustry.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Tussing Road KinderCare?
The application deadline for Tussing Road KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Tussing Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.