- The primary purpose of the Catholic School is to assist parents in handing down the meaning of our faith from one generation to another.
- The task of imparting education belongs primarily to the parents, but it requires the help of society as a whole.
- St. Pius School accepts the role to carry the word of Christ to all people.
- We are committed to the development of the whole person in the image of God.
- St. Pius School accepts students who desire an education founded upon the principles of Jesus Christ.
- We promote respect, cooperation and mutual support among all members of the community.
- A fundamental goal of St. Pius School is to provide an education which offers students a wide range of opportunities that encourage different learning styles and are responsive to the needs of the whole child.
- St. Pius School provides an education in religion, academics, and the arts, but also moral and social attitudes necessary for each individual's personal fulfillment.
- Students are made aware of their unique gifts and talents and are encouraged to share these with others in the parish and global communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||720 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColumbusGrades: PK-8 | 286 students
2774 Calumet Street
Columbus, OH 43202
Grove CityGrades: PK-8 | 425 students
Grove City, OH 43123
BriceGrades: KG-8 | 209 students
Po Box 370
Brice, OH 43109
ColumbusGrades: K-8 | 272 students
1880 Northam Rd
Columbus, OH 43221
BlacklickGrades: PK-8 | 443 students
7510 E Broad Street
Blacklick, OH 43004
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.