St Pius X School
Tel: (614) 866-2859
- The primary purpose of the Catholic School is to assist parents in handing down the meaning of our faith from one generation to another.
- The task of imparting education belongs primarily to the parents, but it requires the help of society as a whole.
- St. Pius School accepts the role to carry the word of Christ to all people.
- We are committed to the development of the whole person in the image of God.
- St. Pius School accepts students who desire an education founded upon the principles of Jesus Christ.
- We promote respect, cooperation and mutual support among all members of the community.
- A fundamental goal of St. Pius School is to provide an education which offers students a wide range of opportunities that encourage different learning styles and are responsive to the needs of the whole child.
- St. Pius School provides an education in religion, academics, and the arts, but also moral and social attitudes necessary for each individual's personal fulfillment.
- Students are made aware of their unique gifts and talents and are encouraged to share these with others in the parish and global communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||551 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Blacklick Grades: PK-8 | 369 students
7510 E Broad Street
Blacklick, OH 43004
(614) 861-0724 1.6 PK-8
- Columbus Grades: PK-8 | 395 students
366 E North Broadway St
Columbus, OH 43214
(614) 267-6579 12.2 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.