Columbus Torah Academy
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked OH School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 210 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Columbus Torah Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for:
Academics and Faculty
Uniform shirt, khaki or navy bottoms
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Garden Club, Makers Meetings, Model UN Club, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Lower School Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Soccer Intramural, Tennis Lessons
- The mission of the Columbus Torah Academy is to develop our students into educated, contributing, active, aware members of contemporary American and Jewish societies. To accomplish this mission, CTA is dedicated to: provide a broad based, high quality, secular education, designed to impart the critical educational and learning skills that are necessary to meet the students' future educational and/or vocational challenges. A college-preparatory curriculum is offered with Learning Center support; provide a strong, comprehensive Jewish education, within a modern Orthodox Zionist framework, to inspire learning, living and growing in Judaism as a life-long commitment. Our goals are for our students to make Torah values the center of their lives and to instill in them an attachment to and a sense of responsibility for the State of Israel and the Jewish people; provide an atmosphere within the school that is respectful of and sensitive to the diversity that exists within the community and our parent body, through the modeling and teaching of derech eretz (proper respect) and middot (moral behavior); and provide every Jewish child in the central Ohio area with the opportunity of a CTA education, within the limits of our educational and financial resources.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Columbus Torah Academy offer?
Columbus Torah Academy offers 5 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball and Volleyball.
What is Columbus Torah Academy's ranking?
Columbus Torah Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Columbus Torah Academy?
The application deadline for Columbus Torah Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Columbus Torah Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards