Holy Spirit School
Tel: (614) 861-0475
- In an atmosphere that strongly emphasizes Christian ideals, Holy Spirit exists for the purpose of providing our parish and community Catholic education.
- This atmosphere integrates the Catholic message into an educational curriculum that nurtures the gift of faith, promotes self-discipline and responsibility to self and others.
- We strive to prepare each child to be a responsible Christian citizen. The faculty realizes that parents are the first and most important teachers of their children and that they assist parents in educating their children.
- Holy Spirit School adheres to the Diocese of Columbus kindergarten through eighth grade course of study, which has been approved by the Ohio Department of Education. Application of sound educational policies and procedures by a well-qualified staff and adherence to a competency-based educational program, promote academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||298 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: K-8 | 148 students
3650 Sunbury Rd # B
Columbus, OH 43219
(614) 471-2083 4.9 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.