Holy Spirit School
- In an atmosphere that strongly emphasizes Christian ideals, Holy Spirit exists for the purpose of providing our parish and community Catholic education.
- This atmosphere integrates the Catholic message into an educational curriculum that nurtures the gift of faith, promotes self-discipline and responsibility to self and others.
- We strive to prepare each child to be a responsible Christian citizen. The faculty realizes that parents are the first and most important teachers of their children and that they assist parents in educating their children.
- Holy Spirit School adheres to the Diocese of Columbus kindergarten through eighth grade course of study, which has been approved by the Ohio Department of Education. Application of sound educational policies and procedures by a well-qualified staff and adherence to a competency-based educational program, promote academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||297 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: K-8 | 178 students
3650 Sunbury Rd # B
Columbus, OH 43219
(614)471-2083 4.9 K-8
- Columbus Grades: PK-K | 146 students
100 Obetz Rd
Columbus, OH 43207
(614)491-3270 8.7 PK-K
- Columbus Grades: NS-8 | 440 students
817 N Hamilton Rd
Columbus, OH 43230
(614)536-6101 4.7 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.