Bright Horizons Childrens Center
Tel: (201) 438-1545
- Bright Horizons' schools provide children with supportive learning environments and dynamic educational experiences that enable them to achieve academic success and develop personal responsibility and integrity.
- Combining academics with a strong sense of community, Bright Horizons schools help children to become global citizens, problem solvers, and lifelong learners.
- The preschool program offers a rich variety of projects and activities that build upon established foundations for learning while focusing on advancing language ability, mathematical reasoning, and scientific thought.
- Children develop independently and in small groups. Learning centers offer guided experiences that encompass all the skills and understanding necessary for optimum development and academic success.
- The Bright Horizons Family Solutions mission is to provide innovative programs that help children, families, and employers work together to be their very best.
- We are committed to providing the highest-quality child care, early education, and work/life solutions in the world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?