Corpus Christi School
Tel: (201) 288-0614
- Corpus Christi School accepts the challenge of education. We bear witness to the teachings of the Catholic Church by creating a Christian environment in which the learning process will thrive.
- To accomplish this mission, Corpus Christi School provides educational opportunities that prepare the child to face life’s challenges and allows for the development of personal responsibility in every phase of his/her growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||442 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,050|
|Tuition Notes||Supporting Parishioner rate (K-8) PreK varies depending on program|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Golf, TennisBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Dance Club, Gifted and Talented Club, Rainbows, Student Council, Words with Friends Club|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elmwood Park Grades: PK-8 | 278 students
300 Market St
Elmwood Park, NJ 07407
(201) 796-5156 3.3 PK-8
- River Edge Grades: NS-8 | 183 students
431 5th Avenue
River Edge, NJ 07661
(201) 261-3468 4.6 NS-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?