Academy Of Our Lady At St. Catharine
Tel: (201) 445-0622
- We, the people of the Academy of Our Lady, are a faith filled community dedicated to living Gospel values and serving as a reflection of Jesus' love to each other and those in need of our compassion and assistance.
- We are committed to educating and guiding the students and their families spiritually, intellectually, physically, emotionally, and socially.
- We provide an atmosphere in which we encourage every person to grow to his/her fullest potential in family, church, school and community life, mindful that we are all sisters and brothers in Jesus' love.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2013|
|Total Students||432 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||21 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,268|
|Tuition Notes||Parishioner rate for Our Lady of Mt. Carmel and St. Catharine parishes|
- - Excellent Catholic education - Pre-K 3 thru Grade 8 - Service Learning school - Accredited by Middle States Association - Students have Award winning competitions/HS scholarships
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Franklin Lakes Grades: PK-8 | 185 students
785 Franklin Lake Road
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
(201) 891-4250 4.9 PK-8
- Wyckoff Grades: PK-8 | 229 students
700 Greenwood Avenue
Wyckoff, NJ 07481
(201) 891-1481 4.4 PK-8
- Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 175 students
580 Ratzer Road
Wayne, NJ 07470
(973) 694-1225 6.5 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.