Immaculate Heart Of Mary School
- Immaculate Heart of Mary School in Wayne, New Jersey provides a strong educational environment rich in the Catholic tradition.
- Our professional and dedicated faculty, in partnership with our parents, are committed to academic excellence.
- We recognize the individuality of each student, challenging them to meet their highest potential.
- We nurture their intellectual, spiritual, social and physical needs, as we strive to help them realize their own self worth as well as a genuine respect for others.
- Our mission is to provide the children gifted to us with an educational program rooted in our Catholic faith and fostered in a caring, nurturing, family-centered environment.
- We strive to form confident individuals who will function cooperatively as productive citizens of society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2007|
|Total Students||187 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact school for tuition rates|
|Admissions Director||Frances Alberta|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 180 students
1799 Hamburg Tpke
Wayne, NJ 07470
(973)839-2323 1.7 PK-8
- Hawthorne Grades: NS-8 | 255 students
270 Diamond Bridge Ave
Hawthorne, NJ 07506
(973)423-1818 5.4 NS-8
- Franklin Lakes Grades: NS-8 | 170 students
785 Franklin Lake Road
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
(201)891-4250 3.9 NS-8
- Glen Rock Grades: K-9 | 432 students
180 Rodney St
Glen Rock, NJ 07452
(201)445-0622 6.5 K-9
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.