Immaculate Heart Of Mary School
- Immaculate Heart of Mary School in Wayne, New Jersey provides a strong educational environment rich in the Catholic tradition.
- Our professional and dedicated faculty, in partnership with our parents, are committed to academic excellence.
- We recognize the individuality of each student, challenging them to meet their highest potential.
- We nurture their intellectual, spiritual, social and physical needs, as we strive to help them realize their own self worth as well as a genuine respect for others.
- Our mission is to provide the children gifted to us with an educational program rooted in our Catholic faith and fostered in a caring, nurturing, family-centered environment.
- We strive to form confident individuals who will function cooperatively as productive citizens of society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2007|
|Total Students||208 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact school for tuition rates|
|Admissions Director||Frances Alberta|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HawthorneGrades: PK-8 | 255 students
270 Diamond Bridge Ave
Hawthorne, NJ 07506
WayneGrades: PK-8 | 180 students
1799 Hamburg Tpke
Wayne, NJ 07470
PequannockGrades: PK-8 | 243 students
330 Newark Pompton Tpke
Pequannock, NJ 07440
MorristownGrades: K-8 | 354 students
247 South Street
Morristown, NJ 07960
TotowaGrades: PK-8 | 266 students
400 Totowa Rd
Totowa, NJ 07512
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017