The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience (TLE), we believe that each child deserves to grow and learn at his or her own pace.
Our responsibility is to provide the tools and the environment that will give our children every opportunity to develop to their greatest potential.
We offer our tutelage with a magnanimous degree of love and understanding.
Children deserve to receive all the support and respect it takes to establish a strong foundation for their future.
We do all of this in an environment that is fun and exciting.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 33 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Endorse The Learning Experience. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards