KinderCare at Wayne
Thank you for stopping by to "meet" our staff - please let us know if you would like to schedule a tour to meet us all in person because we would love to meet you!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 64 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our center in Wayne opened in 1998 and has been one of the top-rated childcare facilities in the area. Our staff is first rate and we are happy to say some of our staff members have been here for over ten years! Our curriculum is based on the Early Foundations program created by our Education Department. It combines fun and learning in an enriching environment. All of our staff is trained on the curriculum as well as all policies and procedures both through our company and through the state. You will see evidence of great curriculum in each room you tour! Our center capacity is 187 children. The smaller size allows our staff to really focus on individualized attention. The staff knows each and every child, as well as each and every parent. The center definitely has a very 'family' appeal to it and we would love to make you a part of it.
- Here, at KinderCare of Wayne, we are all about the security and safety of each of our children. We have a keypad entry leading in to the building, as well as three separate fenced in playground areas.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
Endorse KinderCare at Wayne. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.