Noble Leadership Academy
5.00 (16 reviews)
Tel: (973) 685-2550
- Noble Leadership Academy is a PreK3 - 12 grade school that provides educational excellence in a safe and nurturing environment. We will prepare your children with the critical thinking skills necessary to thrive in the 21st century.
- We aim to provide our students with unique educational experiences that are rooted in the development of each individual student's personal leadership capacity.
- Noble Leadership Academy offers a complete hifdth program and Arabic fluency program, along with several extracurricular activities and numerous sports programs. We make every effort to challenge, educate and support our students in recognizing their full potential as productive, responsible, faithful and contributing members of our society.
Noble Leadership Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Acceptance Rate Lowest average acceptance rates
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||375 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP Chemistry, AP English & Literature, AP Government & Politics, AP Physics, AP U.S. History, AP World History|
|Average SAT score||1310|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants and green polos)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies based on entering grade.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dalia Ahmed|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Gymnastics, Indoor Soccer, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBasketball, Gymnastics,|
Indoor Soccer, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Beta Club, Mock Trial, Model United Nations, Muslim Spelling Bee, National Honors Society, Newsletter, Student Government Association
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Gymnastics, Soccer, Volleyball
- Organizational Structure
- Noble Leadership Academy is not affiliated with any masjids, private groups, or organizations. We have established a checks and balances system to run our establishment fairly. Our Board of Directors oversee the running of the school at a macro level, which includes but is not limited to, financial responsibility, expansion projects, and ensuring that the original mission of Noble is not compromised. All day to day decisions are the responsibility of our principal, as well as our teacher leader team.
- Philosophy Implementation
- Noble Leadership Academy is able to quantify their academic success through the implementation of Data Driven Instruction. What is Data Driven Instruction Data Driven Instruction is the use of data from assessments to inform our teachers about the strengths and weaknesses of each individual student in their class. Our teachers structure and modify lesson planning in order to directly meet the needs of our students. Scores on assessments translate into skills that need to be revisited and reemphasized.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Passaic Grades: PK-12 | 60 students
22 Kent Ct
Passaic, NJ 07055
(973) 777-1714 0.9 PK-12
- East Orange Grades: PK-12 | 183 students
215 N Oraton Pkwy
East Orange, NJ 07017
(973) 672-4124 8 PK-12
- Passaic Grades: 9-12 | 22 students
181 Lafayette Avenue
Passaic, NJ 07055
(973) 916-1900 0.6 9-12
- Absecon Grades: 9-12 | 391 students
500 S New Rd
Absecon, NJ 08201
(609) 646-3000 101.8 9-12
Amazing, hands on, dedicated teachers, an involved principal, and small classroom sizes make this school the only choice for our family.
- Posted by Parent - ghade
Great School ! I'm happy I decided to put my kids here . Great atmosphere and teachers - one can't ask for more .. My boys have learned a lot ! Big Thank you to All the Teachers for their efforts !
- Posted by Parent - safiy
This school actually takes the time to help with college applications and make sure their students get accepted into good colleges.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - noork
This school provided me with adequate resources to succeed in life and that will carry on with my for the rest of my future.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - sarah
I really enjoyed my time in this school, everyday presented me with knowledge and experiences that I will never forget. I will truly miss being a student here.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - walak
Noble offers the best that they can and the teachers are constantly trying their best to serve the students. Its a school that helps kids get college ready, especially with the Dual Enrollment program where students earn real college credits in high school. The after school programs are great and they let the students compete and be social outside of the school. I'm giving the school four stars, because they are not at their best yet, and I want them to continue improving and working hard year after year, which they are doing.
- Posted by Parent - asmaa
The school provides a very welcoming environment to the students, they have great staff, and they are always working on improving the school.
- Posted by Parent - Suzan
I love the atmosphere of the school, I love how kids are treated, and I love how much the staff care about each student.
- Posted by Parent - kawaw
I have been part of other Islamic Schools and I have never felt as comfortable as I do here. My daughter has learned so much beyond the excellent academics which was the initial reason I enrolled her at Noble. She has built a strong American Muslim identity because Noble focuses on embedding Islamic leadership qualities within all their students. The staff is so hands on and caring, I couldn't ask for more. The atmosphere is one that provides my daughter the feeling of an extended family. Thank you Noble.
- Posted by Parent - amann
Since my 2 kids attend Noble school i felt the deference in all aspects, academically and behaviorally. It's a great school, definitely recommend it. The teachers are great, and the principal is wonderful with a vision.
- Posted by Parent - mm_el
Noble has provided an awesome environment for me as a student. I really enjoy everything about the school and appreciate how hard everyone works to create an amazing learning and growing environment.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - aelzo
I love this school because they have a very helpful teachers and great education
- Posted by Parent - Binnu
Nobel Leadership Academy is a very well formed school. I am very pleased with the staff and teachers. Parents get quick responses and all the student grades are available on a computer access link at all times. My kids are improving nicely.
- Posted by Parent - Kurur
Noble LA is a great school with a great environment. The teachers are very helpful and are highly experienced.
- Posted by Parent - eidel
The school is well run and the teachers are very helpful. The schools is challenging and has a great future!
- Posted by Parent - mrsal
Noble Leadership Academy is a great school. As of now it is still in more of a development phase, but it is on an upward trend. I have confidence that it will be one of the best Islamic schools in the NJ/NY area within the next 5 to 10 years. The school is still young, but has already accomplished a good amount of feats.
- Posted by Teacher - spyda
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.