The Apple Tree Child Development Center
Tel: (201) 447-2266
Why are so many parents raving about the Apple Tree Child Development Center The Apple Tree CDC is committed to children and their families.
Our center has over 18 years of experience and is family operated - and it shows! Apple Tree provides for the personal as well as the developmental and educational needs to care for young children.
Your child is our first priority. Our goal is to help your child develop in a warm, loving secure and stimulating environment.
Our teachers also help children to build self-confidence and self-esteem within themselves in order to help them develop the needed skills to succeed in school and in life experiences.
Here are just some of the features of our center: FREE registration for new full time enrollments plus your first field trip! Act now, offer expires January 28th.
Developmental and Age Appropriate Programs include Creative Curriculum, Letterland, music and movement, developmental assessments Kidz in the Kitchen Cooking Field trips both Summer and Fall State Licensed & Certified Teachers ALL Teachers Certified CPR/First Aid Drop off & pick-up with fast & easy parking.
Large Indoor and Outdoor Play Areas Art/Cooking/Spanish/Sign Language Music/Yoga/Computers Open door policy always in effect Conveniently located in Wyckoff, close to Route 208 access Free Parking for parents for NYC buses located across the street Try us and see what a difference our center will make for your child.
The best choice you can make for your child's future.
FREE registration for new full time enrollments plus your first field trip! Act now, offer expires January 28th. appletreewyckoff.com.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Vera Stern|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art/Cooking/ Spanish / Sign Language / Music / Yoga / Computers|
- The Apple Tree CDC is committed to children and their families. Our center has 18 years experience and it shows ! Apple tree provides for the personal as well as the developmental and educational needs to care for your Young child. Your child is our first priority. Our goal is help your Child develop in a warm, loving secure and stimulating environment.
- Our teachers also help children to build self-confidence and self esteem within themselves in order to help them develop the needed skills to succeed in School and in life. Our programs is designed to target the total Development of your child, cognitive , Social, emotional and physical.
- The Apple Tree Child Development Center is the heart of the apple. The most imporant experiences that your child can gain from our program are those experiences which help to nourish their total Development. appletreewyckoff.com
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to The Apple Tree Child Development Center is Hawthorne Christian Academy (0.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Midland Park Grades: PK-K | 116 students
30 Paterson Ave.
Midland Park, NJ 07432
(201) 445-0747 1 PK-K
- Glen Rock Grades: K-9 | 432 students
180 Rodney St
Glen Rock, NJ 07452
(201) 445-0622 1.4 K-9
- Glen Rock Grades: PK-K | 106 students
354 Rock Road
Glen Rock, NJ 07452
(201) 652-1228 1.4 PK-K
- Ridgewood Grades: PK-8
56 Passaic Street
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
(201) 857-4785 1.5 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.