The Apple Tree Child Development Center
Why are so many parents raving about the Apple Tree Child Development Center The Apple Tree CDC is committed to children and their families.
Our center has over 18 years of experience and is family operated - and it shows! Apple Tree provides for the personal as well as the developmental and educational needs to care for young children.
Your child is our first priority. Our goal is to help your child develop in a warm, loving secure and stimulating environment.
Our teachers also help children to build self-confidence and self-esteem within themselves in order to help them develop the needed skills to succeed in school and in life experiences.
Here are just some of the features of our center: FREE registration for new full time enrollments plus your first field trip! Act now, offer expires January 28th.
Developmental and Age Appropriate Programs include Creative Curriculum, Letterland, music and movement, developmental assessments Kidz in the Kitchen Cooking Field trips both Summer and Fall State Licensed & Certified Teachers ALL Teachers Certified CPR/First Aid Drop off & pick-up with fast & easy parking.
Large Indoor and Outdoor Play Areas Art/Cooking/Spanish/Sign Language Music/Yoga/Computers Open door policy always in effect Conveniently located in Wyckoff, close to Route 208 access Free Parking for parents for NYC buses located across the street Try us and see what a difference our center will make for your child. The best choice you can make for your child's future.
FREE registration for new full time enrollments plus your first field trip! Act now, offer expires January 28th. appletreewyckoff.com.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 82 students
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art/Cooking/ Spanish / Sign Language / Music / Yoga / Computers
- The Apple Tree CDC is committed to children and their families. Our center has 18 years experience and it shows ! Apple tree provides for the personal as well as the developmental and educational needs to care for your Young child. Your child is our first priority. Our goal is help your Child develop in a warm, loving secure and stimulating environment.
- Our teachers also help children to build self-confidence and self esteem within themselves in order to help them develop the needed skills to succeed in School and in life. Our programs is designed to target the total Development of your child, cognitive , Social, emotional and physical.
- The Apple Tree Child Development Center is the heart of the apple. The most imporant experiences that your child can gain from our program are those experiences which help to nourish their total Development. appletreewyckoff.com
Endorse The Apple Tree Child Development Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.