Paramus Catholic High School
- Paramus Catholic High School, as a school based upon faith in Jesus Christ, we will infuse authentic Catholic teaching into all of our curriculum, culture, daily operations, spirtual life,and witness.
- As a college preparatory school, we will challenge our students with an interdisciplinary curriculum brought to life by a talented and devoted faculty using the latest computer, science, and audio-visual technologies.
- As a large school, we will design and operate our procedures to ensure that each students benefits from a deep level of affirmation, support services, and our clear expectations.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1520 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||105 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wayne Grades: 8-12 | 560 students
1512 Alps Road
Wayne, NJ 07470
(973)694-3702 7.8 8-12
- Ramsey Grades: 9-12 | 848 students
492 N. Franklin Turnpike
Ramsey, NJ 07446
(201)327-8003 8.6 9-12
- Rutherford Grades: 9-12 | 225 students
64 Chestnut St
Rutherford, NJ 07070
(201)933-5220 8.6 9-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.