The Frisch School
- The raison d'etre of The Frisch School, as a unique educational institution of Bergen County, is to promote the values and study of the Judaic heritage as defined within the Written Law (Bible) and Oral Law (Talmud).
- We believe that every human being is created in the image of God, and therefore endowed with inherent worth.
- Furthermore, the human expression and experience are worthy of study, understanding, and evaluation.
- We believe that the Jewish People have been selected by God for a way of life which endows them with sanctity.
- The Jewish people are distinct by virtue of their adherence to both the ethical and ritual precepts of Torah (Jewish Law).
- It is this distinction which we believe is worthy of promotion and perpetuation through the Jewish learning and living experience.
- We believe that the creation of the State of Israel is one of the seminal events in Jewish history.
- We seek to instill in our students an attachment to the State of Israel and its people as well as a sense of responsibility for their welfare.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||637 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||86 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 31|
|Admissions Director||Rabbi Jonathan Schachter|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Paramus Grades: 9-12 | 1520 students
425 Paramus Rd
Paramus, NJ 07652
(201)445-4466 1.6 9-12
- Bayonne Grades: 9-12 | 415 students
1241 Kennedy Blvd
Bayonne, NJ 07002
(201)437-4545 16.9 9-12
- Blairstown Grades: 9-12 | 460 students
2 Park St
Blairstown, NJ 07825
(908)362-6121 46 9-12
- Denville Grades: 9-12 | 413 students
200 Morris Ave
Denville, NJ 07834
(973)627-6674 21.4 9-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.