The Academy At Saint Mary
Tel: (201) 933-8410
- Many parents are turning to St. Mary School not only for the superior education given to all students, but also because we provide the tools necessary to be successful outside the classroom.
- The concept of “value-based” education is at the heart of St. Mary elementary school's curriculum.
- We not only work to help our students achieve academic excellence, we also devote a lot of attention to the thoughtful construction of a child's character.
- The challenging curriculum at St. Mary elementary school meets or exceeds the requirements and standards of the State of New Jersey and The Archdiocese of Newark.
- All faculty members are fully qualified professionals committed to brining out the best in their students.
- The dedicated instructors teach the time-honored basics of the catholic elementary school experience plus a curriculum that has been expanded to keep pace with the times.
- The philosophy of St. Mary Elementary School challenges students to improve the world by sharing Gospel Values and encourages them to achieve their best.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Englewood Grades: PK-8 | 436 students
435 Lydecker Street
Englewood, NJ 07631
(201) 568-5566 9.1 PK-8
- Hasbrouck Heights Grades: PK-8 | 442 students
215 Kipp Avenue
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604
(201) 288-0614 2.8 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.