Most Sacred Heart Jesus School
Tel: (973) 777-4817
- With a Most Sacred Heart of Jesus School education your child will be prepared to meet the challenges of life and to respond to the needs of the present and future community.
- We, at the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus School Community, in cooperation with the parents, who are the primary educators, endeavor to recognize the full human potential of each child.
- By developing his/her spiritual, moral, intellectual, emotional, physical and social needs, we strive to prepare each child to meet the challenges of life and to respond to the needs of the present and future community.
- Our purpose, religiously, is to create an atmosphere where the teachings of Christ Jesus are integrated into the daily lives and activities of our school children.
- Each day is filled with the wonders of learning in the context of Faith.
- Through religious education, we assist students in coming to know Jesus in a personal way and in developing a loving relationship with Him.
- The outgrowth of this relationship is love, peace, and hope within the individual student and the school community.
- Our academic program is intended to create a life-long love of learning and a quest for excellence.
- Our main thrust is to give each child a strong foundation, ranging from mastering basic skills to applying independent higher level thinking skills and problem solving, on which to build future academic achievement.
- Students at Most Sacred Heart of Jesus School are taught respect for self and others, honesty, and trustworthiness.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||244 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elmwood Park Grades: PK-8 | 278 students
300 Market St
Elmwood Park, NJ 07407
(201) 796-5156 3.3 PK-8
- Fair Lawn Grades: PK-8 | 233 students
1-30 Summit Ave
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
(201) 796-3353 4.8 PK-8
- Palisades Park Grades: PK-8 | 386 students
312 1st St
Palisades Park, NJ 07650
(201) 947-5262 6.3 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.