Sage Day At Rochelle Park
Tel: (201) 843-3800
- The Sage Day Mission: Provide a safe, small, therapeutic and challenging educational environment.
- Integrate social, emotional and academic growth through the collaboration of students, families and staff.
- Empower and prepare students with the skills needed to realize their potential and achieve success.
- Our student population is described as bright and "emotionally fragile." We help our students gain or regain a belief in themselves on order to prepare for college and/or the work place.
- We are very proud of our program and the work that we do with our students.
- Our dedicated staff develop strong professional relationships with our students.
- Please contact us for more information. For the emotionally fragile student seeking a safe and supportive school community, Sage Day can be the best choice.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Paramus Grades: Inquire with school | 32 students
347 N Farview Ave
Paramus, NJ 07652
(201) 967-9772 2.7 Inquire with school
- Paramus Grades: 9-12 | 750 students
120 West Century Road
Paramus, NJ 07652
(201) 267-9100 2 9-12
- Pompton Lakes Grades: K-8 | 162 students
230 Wanaque Ave 234
Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442
(973) 839-4050 13.1 K-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.