Bergen Center For Child Development
Bergen Center For Child Development ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for:
Academics and Faculty
Our students are neatly groomed and we assist them with presenting their best outward appearance
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Agriculture, Community Garden Club, Rotary Interact Club
Arts and Music Programs:
- To provide the kind of atmosphere and learning experience that enables each student to realize his or her maximum potential while maintaining the optimum level of self worth.
- We strive to provide an educational program that allows students to develop their individual potential. We believe that every child can become a vital member of the community. We use an interdisciplinary approach to education and design individual programs according to the developmental level of each student. Behavior programs are embedded in the learning environment. Students are encouraged to make connections with friends, the staff and community members. Our program provides the opportunity for every student to celebrate the thrill of success every day.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Bergen Center For Child Development?
The acceptance rate of Bergen Center For Child Development is 85%, which is higher than the national average of 79%.
What sports does Bergen Center For Child Development offer?
Bergen Center For Child Development offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Bowling, Paddle Tennis and Swimming.
What is Bergen Center For Child Development's ranking?
Bergen Center For Child Development ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Bergen Center For Child Development?
The application deadline for Bergen Center For Child Development is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bergen Center For Child Development. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards