Bergen Center For Child Development
Bergen Center For Child Development places among the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for:
Academics and Faculty
(Our students are neatly groomed and we assist them with presenting their best outward appearance)
Finances and Admission
Agriculture, Community Garden Club, Rotary Interact Club
Arts and Music Programs:
- To provide the kind of atmosphere and learning experience that enables each student to realize his or her maximum potential while maintaining the optimum level of self worth.
- We strive to provide an educational program that allows students to develop their individual potential. We believe that every child can become a vital member of the community. We use an interdisciplinary approach to education and design individual programs according to the developmental level of each student. Behavior programs are embedded in the learning environment. Students are encouraged to make connections with friends, the staff and community members. Our program provides the opportunity for every student to celebrate the thrill of success every day.
Endorse Bergen Center For Child Development. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards