Academy Of St Therese Of Lisiuex
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (201) 568-4296
- The Academy of St. Therese is a Catholic School in the Archdiocese of Newark.
- The basic philosophy of Academy of St. Therese is to provide a Christian environment where each child is able to develop his/her intellectual and spiritual gifts to the fullest, our purpose in discipline is to promote genuine pupil development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language-based and Mild Learning Disabilities|
|Total Students||208 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Percentile SSAT||2%|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,990|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool students attending half-days or three days a week have different rate. Foreign students have different rate.|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Tennis, Winter TrackTennis, Winter Track,|
- St. Therese of Lisieux is a Catholic School in the Archdiocese of Newark. St. Therese's basic philosophy is to provide a Christian environment where each child is able to develop his/her intellectual and spiritual gifts to the fullest, our purpose in discipline is to promote genuine pupil development. The attitude expected of a St. Therese student is an openess to receiving the message of salvation as experienced through the Gospels.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Emerson Grades: PK-K | 70 students
35 Jefferson Ave
Emerson, NJ 07630
(201) 262-0300 3.7 PK-K
- Englewood Grades: PK-12 | 966 students
315 E Palisade Avenue
Englewood, NJ 07631
(201) 569-9500 3.8 PK-12
- Englewood Grades: PK-8 | 436 students
435 Lydecker Street
Englewood, NJ 07631
(201) 568-5566 2.7 PK-8
The Academy of St. Therese is a wonderful school community, they instill the morals and values that we practice at home to our children. The curriculum is very competitive and engaging it challenges our children to work to their utmost potential, something that shows in the results of their test scores, awards and report cards. Our children began their education in the Preschool level and over the years we have found all of the teachers, ones our children have had and ones yet to come to be caring and nurturing educators who put the best interests of all the students first. The children are involved in after school clubs and activities they are on the basketball team and enjoy participating in the award winning choir, the school concerts, plays and shows. The leadership is present and available to the parents and students they are progressive and committed to the spiritual and academic education of the children. the tuition is affordable and actually less expensive then most of the other area Catholic Schools. Our children are very happy and we could not be more pleased with our choice to send them to the Academy of St. Therese.
- Posted by Parent - denni
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.