The Elisabeth Morrow School
- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 388 students
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 12 / May. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
- Open House - Fri., September 30, 2022 - get more information!
- Virtual Event - Wed., October 12, 2022 3:30am (EDT) - get more information!
- Open House - Sat., October 15, 2022 - get more information!
- Virtual Event - Wed., November 02, 2022 3:30pm (EDT) - get more information!
- Open House - Sun., November 06, 2022 - get more information!
- Virtual Event - Wed., December 07, 2022 3:30pm (EST) - get more information!
Academics and Faculty
Students may decide on a daily basis whether to follow the Standard Dress Code or the casual EMS Team Dress Code, alternating as desired.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
ChemExpo at the Liberty Science Center, Coding Club, Community Service, Culinary Arts, Game Design, Leadership Symposium, MathCounts, Nature Photography, Pottery, Robotics Club, Student Ambassador Program, Technology Club, Writing club, yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Drawing and Painting, EMS Voices Choral Ensemble, Improvisational Acting, Jazz Ensemble, Orchestra, Photography, Printmaking, Rock Band, Sculpture, Stage Band, Superchamber Orchestra, Theater Program, Website Design, Woodshop Sculpture, Write Around the Clock
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Boys and Girls Basketball, Boys and Girls Cross Country, Boys and Girls Soccer, Boys Baseball, Boys Lacrosse, Boys Tennis, Co-ed Ice Hockey, Girls Lacrosse, Girls Softball, Girls Tennis, Girls Volleyball, Ice Skating, Pilates, Yoga
- For 90 years, EMS has been a leading independent school, serving young students from Bergen, Hudson and Rockland counties and New York City. In our experience, the best way to find an outstanding school for your child is to experience it and we provide so many opportunities to experience EMS! Explore our exemplary curriculum, learn about our distinctive 4C`s, visit our nurturing classrooms and see our innovative STEAM curriculum and nationally renowned music program in action.
- Let's Start a Conversation. Call us at 201.568.5566 x 7212 Email: email@example.com
Endorse The Elisabeth Morrow School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards