- Students placed into classes based on ability rather than by age
- Accelerated curriculum that emphasizes collaboration, creativity, and critical thinking
- Passionate, devoted staff who specialize in the subjects they teach
- Small class sizes (average of 7 students per teacher, 12 max.)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is tiered by age. Please contact our admissions office for more information.|
- Primoris Academy was established with deliberate emphasis on hands-on, inquiry-based learning and early, broad exposure to various subjects and professional fields. We maintain these values through expanded core subjects; cross-curricular connections; innovative, immersive teaching methods; extensive extracurricular and enrichment programming; and unique learning opportunities such as creative projects, team-based competitions, interaction with field experts, and monthly field trips. Class sizes are kept small so we can provide close attention to each student. We are committed to our students' well-rounded development, as well as to fostering their interest and leadership in their school, local, and global communities.
Primoris Academy started just in time for my daughter, who turned 5 shortly after school started. We still had one more year to go before Kindergarten when we realized she was an advanced learner and was already bored in preschool! Within weeks after starting school in September, she declared "I love school", and within months she was singing songs in Latin, naming the different bacteria that live on our bodies, skip counting, learning about Egyptian and Roman cultures, learning to play cello, and more! The teachers and staff are very dedicated and knowledgeable, and they really keep a pulse on each child. They take their time to really get to know each child individually and teach them according to their levels. The best part is, for my daughter, she gets to be around other children who really understand her (they''re all amazing by the way), and it's pure joy to watch them develop what could be lifelong relationships. The parent community is also developing into a wonderful supportive group where we can really understand each other and our challenges. I wouldn't trade it for the world!
- Posted by Parent - emage
It was the best decision for my son's life to send him to Primoris Academy. Primoris Academy is not like any other school. Primoris gave the joy of learning and curiosity to my son which is priceless. In the first month he said "mommy I didn't know that learning could be fun too." He was so bored at the public school and he thought learning was boring. The Principal, Vice Principal , the teachers and the rest of the staff are absolutely amazing and help to make this learning environment so much fun! The other part that I really like and appreciate is that they have a right balance between creativity and academics. I feel so blessed and happy to have found such a place for my son and I highly recommend it to everybody.
- Posted by Parent - narge
Primoris Academy has a bright future coming up, and i can imagine only expansions, student body growth, and finally on its track to become a highly prestigious day school. My childs mind has been stimulated so much since she first came here, and finally for the first time I can see that she is using her brain to overcome new mental barriers and obstacles. After breezing through core curriculum classes in her public school, we deemed she was not a right fit, as the school did not support advanced classes. Primoris is the perfect fit for us.
- Posted by Parent - wende
Primoris is the greatest thing we could do for our son and we are so happy to have found this school. The school understands the needs of gifted children like no other place we have been to before. There is a huge effort by the staff to accommodate the individual traits of each child and praise them. Our son has finally found friends who are "like him" and understand him. And we found a great and supportive community of parents who understand the unique challenges of raising a happy gifted child.
- Posted by Parent - ornaw