Alpine Learning Group
Tel: (201) 612-7800
- Alpine Learning Group is a non-profit education and treatment program specialized in serving individuals with autism.
- Our mission is to provide learners with autism and their families comprehensive, scientifically-validated educational and behavioral services designed to foster individual growth and personal achievement.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||ASAH Private Special Education|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||5 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Approved private school. Tuition paid for by sending school districts.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fair Lawn Grades: NS-12 | 59 students
29-01 Berkshire Rd
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
(201) 797-7440 4 NS-12
- Jersey City Grades: 3-8 | 35 students
36 Emory St
Jersey City, NJ 07304
(201) 209-9070 17.9 3-8
- Belleville Grades: NS-8 | 72 students
570 Belleville Avenue
Belleville, NJ 07109
(973) 450-3100 13.4 NS-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?