Eclc Of New Jersey
Tel: (201) 670-7880
- ECLC of New Jersey, an accredited nonprofit school, provides special education for children ages 5 thru 21.
- Our children have severe learning and/or language disabilities, autism, or multiple disabilities.
- Students come to ECLC when their local public school determines that an out of district placement is indicated.
- At our two campuses, Chatham and HoHoKus, we serve over 300 students from 11 counties in New Jersey.
- We also serve an additional 110 young adults with Community Personnel Services (CPS), our supported employment program.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.