- ECLC of New Jersey, an accredited nonprofit school, provides special education for children ages 5 thru 21.
- Our children have severe learning and/or language disabilities, autism, or multiple disabilities.
- Students come to ECLC when their local public school determines that an out of district placement is indicated.
- At our two campuses, Chatham and HoHoKus, we serve over 300 students from 11 counties in New Jersey.
- We also serve an additional 110 young adults with Community Personnel Services (CPS), our supported employment program.
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.