Waldwick Seventh-day Adventist School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (201) 652-6078
- The Waldwick Seventh-day Adventist School family exists to promote academic excellence by teaching students to serve God and man, now and for eternity.
- The Waldwick Seventh-day Adventist School is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children.
- A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools.
- We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs.
- We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.
- To achieve this goal, we encourage each student to develop a personal relationship with God and his fellow men as stated in Matthew, master the basic academic skills value labor, physical and mental, as the, cultivate physical fitness, mental ability, and moral purity as the blessing God intended.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chesterfield Grades: K-11 | 63 students
241 Bordentown Chesterfield Rd
Chesterfield, NJ 08515
(609) 298-1122 67 K-11
This school is a delight. The students are very well mannered, there are no fights or bully as in other schools. Teachers are like family to the students. They really care for the students. my child did very well academically and he loves to take part in church now since he got lots of practice participating in the school programs. I love this school.
- Posted by Parent - Weston
The music teacher is wonderful he is skilled at about a dozen different instruments and is a good instructor. Every kid at Waldwick can play an instrument.
- Posted by Parent - ajaco
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.