Trinity Temple Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (973) 923-7568
- Trinity Temple Seventh-day Adventist School is a Seventh-day Adventist school located in Hillside, NJ. Our staff members are committed to providing quality education in a Christ-centered environment.
- The Trinity Temple Seventh-day Adventist School family exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others, teach them to think, and empower them to serve.
- The Trinity Temple Seventh-day Adventist School is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children.
- A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools.
- We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs.
- We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each scholar; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(White Shirt / Blue Pants, Skirts / Gym Uniform)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Kindergarten Tuition: Monthly $430.00 / School year $4,300.00 Registration Fees $650.00 + Kindergarten (Graduation Fee) $150.00 Total $800.00Grades 1-8 Tuition: Monthly $400.00 / School year $4,000.00 Registration Fees $650.00 + (8th Grade Graduation Fee) $200.00 Total $850.005% Discount for 2-3 Children 7% Discount for 4th Child|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Football, Indoor Soccer, Martial ArtsBasketball, Flag Football,|
Football, Indoor Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Stem Club / Robotics
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Martial arts class
- All new scholars must submit a copy of birth certificate, immunization record, and transcript from the previous school attended.
- Trinity Temple Academy is now a part of the Allegheny East Consortiums of Schools.
- We are currently only providing virtual learning due to Covid-19.
- Class hours are 8:30 am - 3:30 p.m. Mon. - Thurs. and Fri. 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. virtually.
- We are set up according to the CDC guidelines for schools, with enhanced safety and cleaning procedures. All must wear masks and practice social distancing (6ft) while attending school.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newark Grades: PK-8 | 77 students
17 Lyons Ave
Newark, NJ 07112
(973) 923-4222 0.9 PK-8
- Newark Grades: K-8 | 357 students
342 Central Ave.
Newark, NJ 07103
(973) 624-0644 3.6 K-8
- Union Grades: PK-8 | 198 students
970 Suburban Road
Union, NJ 07083
(908) 687-8415 1.7 PK-8
- East Orange Grades: PK-8 | 274 students
115 Telford St
East Orange, NJ 07018
(973) 674-2326 3.4 PK-8
Currently, I have two scholars who are enrolled at TTA and one who Just graduated with high honors. I can truly say that I am pleased with my children's academic achievements. Thanks to TTA my son is heading to high school already performing at 10th and 11th-grade level. I am thankful for the extracurricular activities, the robotic's club, and the STEM program. At TTA the teachers are very supportive of their scholar's and every child is recognized for their academic achievement.
- Posted by Parent - Marchella Rose
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.