The Jardine Academy
Tel: (908) 354-5800
- The Jardine Academy is approved by the New Jersey Department of Education and is proud to maintain Middle States Accreditation.
- The Academy provides a comprehensive Educational Program designed to meet the cognitive and physical needs of children who have multiple disabilities - needs that may not be fully met within the local school system.
- The Cerebral Palsy League operates two facilities for students 3-21 years old.
- Each campus specializes in curriculum that is functional, age appropriate, and addresses New Jersey Core Curriculum Standards.
- A student-centered essential skills curriculum is responsive to the academic and functional needs of each student.
- Instruction addresses Student Self Care, Health and Fitness, Interpersonal Skills, Mobility and Functional Academics.
- Support Services are designed to enable or enhance the student's ability to participate in all educational opportunities.
- Services may include Nursing, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy, and Social Work.
- The Academy is proud to provide a Faculty and Support Staff who are certified to provide mobility instruction utilizing the Mobility Options Via Education Curriculum.
- This proven successful method of teaching physically challenges students to 'sit, stand and walk,' and is an essential component of the total curriculum.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council of Bilingual Education|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cranford Grades: K | 10 students
1 Commerce Dr
Cranford, NJ 07016
(908) 272-3500 2.5 K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.