- The YMCA of Eastern Union County is a non-profit, health and community service organization of caring staff and volunteers who are dedicated to providing quality services to people of all ages, races, faiths or incomes.
- The YMCA of Eastern Union County is a non-profit health and community service organization serving youth, adults and families.
- We provide a safe and caring environment, positive role models, fun activities and opportunities for people to grow in spirit, mind and body.
- The YMCA of Eastern Union County's Rahway Branch is committed to build strong kids, strong families and strong communities based on Activate America.
- We will become the premier provider of family services in our community.
- Activate America supports health seekers in their pursuit of well being in spirit, mind and body, both internally and externally and seeks to engage and motivate positive change in our communities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1
National avg.: 13:1
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.