Five Points Y M C A
- The YMCA of Eastern Union County is a non-profit, health and community service organization of caring staff and volunteers who are dedicated to providing quality services to people of all ages, races, faiths or incomes.
- The YMCA of Eastern Union County is a non-profit health and community service organization serving youth, adults and families.
- We provide a safe and caring environment, positive role models, fun activities and opportunities for people to grow in spirit, mind and body.
- The YMCA of Eastern Union County's Rahway Branch is committed to build strong kids, strong families and strong communities based on Activate America.
- We will become the premier provider of family services in our community.
- Activate America supports health seekers in their pursuit of well being in spirit, mind and body, both internally and externally and seeks to engage and motivate positive change in our communities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.