Roselle Catholic High School
- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 354 students
- Yearly Tuition: $13,250
- Average class size: 23 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Anti-Bullying Club, Beatles Club, Book Club, Chess & Gaming Club, Environmental Club, Forensics, French Club, French National Honor Society, Freshman Ambassadors, Intramural Hockey, Irish-American Club, Italian-American Club, Japanese-Anime Club, Marist Youth, Math League, Mock Trial, Model UN, National Honor Society (NHS), Peer Counselors, Portuguese Association, Robotics Club, Salsa Club, Sophomore Activities Committee, Spanish Club, Spanish Honor Society, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Dance Club, Digital Publications, Drama Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramural Football, Intramural Volleyball
- The philosophy of Roselle Catholic High School, a college preparatory regional high school in the Archdiocese of Newark, is based on the Catholic tradition of education as expressed by the Marist Brothers of the Schools. Following in the tradition of Saint Marcellin Champagnat, the founder of the Marist Brothers, we are a group of dedicated men and women who believe that when educating young people it is first necessary to love them. At Roselle Catholic, we strive to live and work as a Christian community marked by care, mutual respect and discipline. Inspired by Saint Marcellin, we strive to educate our students to be good Christians and good citizens. We believe that our primary responsibility is to provide for every student the maximum opportunity for personal fulfillment. This encompasses an understanding and application of ethical principles and values as well as a preparation for satisfying, productive work. We seek to develop in all of our students an appreciation for their intrinsic worth and an understanding of their strengths and limitations. We believe it is our responsibility to teach our students to appreciate diversity as a beneficial part of the multi-cultural world in which we live.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Roselle Catholic High School cost?
Roselle Catholic High School's tuition is approximately $13,250 for private students.
What schools are Roselle Catholic High School often compared to?
Roselle Catholic High Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Union Catholic Regional High School by visitors of our site.
What sports does Roselle Catholic High School offer?
Roselle Catholic High School offers 13 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Indoor Soccer, Intramural Sports Only, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting and Winter Track. Roselle Catholic High School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for most sports offered.
What is Roselle Catholic High School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Roselle Catholic High School?
The application deadline for Roselle Catholic High School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Roselle Catholic High School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Roselle Catholic High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards