Union Catholic Regional High School
- Union Catholic is filled with a unique spirit with a focus on a synergistic, 21st century education. UC's six learning levels, technologically infused curriculum, atheltics, clubs and leadership programs prepare student to thrive in the real, spiritual and virtual worlds. "You Know It When You UC It ~ Live The UC Difference"
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||802 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||21 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,340|
|Admissions Director||Betsy Thornton|
|Admissions Associate||Karen Rudnicki|
|Total Sports Offered||16 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Winter Track,
- Union Catholic offers unique in-classroom and online learning at levels tailored to each student's strengths. You can select among more than 50 clubs or can choose among 22 sports. Your UC experience will allow you to develop your leadership skills, grow your indiviudal talents and prepare you for success.
- In our faith-based, value-centered environment, UC studetns thrive in all areas of academics and student life. Our core values of community, respect, responsibility, compassion and honesty are modeled in all that we do, and insprie each of us to become "all God calls us to be".
- Union Catholic is filled with a unique spirit because here is truly a place for everyone here!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roselle Grades: 9-12 | 354 students
350 Raritan Rd
Roselle, NJ 07203
(908)245-2350 5.1 9-12
- Elizabeth Grades: 9-12 | 221 students
237 S Broad St
Elizabeth, NJ 07202
(908)352-4350 7.8 9-12
- Elizabeth Grades: 9-12 | 183 students
840 N Broad St
Elizabeth, NJ 07208
(908)352-0670 8.5 9-12
- Elizabethport Grades: 5-12 | 158 students
227 Court St
Elizabethport, NJ 07206
(908)353-5220 9.2 5-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.