KinderCare at Kenilworth
We are proud to say that at Kenilworth KinderCare, our teachers have numerous years of experience in early childhood education.
Many of our staff have been teaching at our center for over 10 years.
Many teachers possess degrees in Early Childhood Education, Psychology and other fields.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 109 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare at Kenilworth! We would love the opportunity to give you a tour of our center and show you how everything we do is designed for learning!
- Safety is our top priority at KinderCare at Kenilworth! Each family is given access to our center through a keypad entry. We offer 3 privacy fenced in playgrounds. On staff, you will meet teachers with CPR and First Aid certification as well as a Health and Safety coordinator.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Programs for Parents, Community Coordinated Child Care (the 4 C's)
Endorse KinderCare at Kenilworth. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.