KinderCare at Kenilworth
Tel: (908) 620-1391
We are proud to say that at Kenilworth KinderCare, our teachers have numerous years of experience in early childhood education.
Many of our staff have been teaching at our center for over 10 years.
Many teachers possess degrees in Early Childhood Education, Psychology and other fields.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare at Kenilworth! We would love the opportunity to give you a tour of our center and show you how everything we do is designed for learning!
- Safety is our top priority at KinderCare at Kenilworth! Each family is given access to our center through a keypad entry. We offer 3 privacy fenced in playgrounds. On staff, you will meet teachers with CPR and First Aid certification as well as a Health and Safety coordinator.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Programs for Parents, Community Coordinated Child Care (the 4 C's)
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to KinderCare at Kenilworth is The Deron School/ Union and Montclair (1.9 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is St. Theresa Grade School (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Union Grades: PK-K | 80 students
201 Tucker Avenue
Union, NJ 07083
(908) 688-9622 0.8 PK-K
- Kenilworth Grades: PK-K | 20 students
225 N 8th St
Kenilworth, NJ 07033
(908) 276-7750 1.1 PK-K
- Cranford Grades: PK-K | 117 students
205 North Ave E
Cranford, NJ 07016
(908) 276-2881 1.5 PK-K
- Roselle Grades: PK-4 | 126 students
303 Chestnut Street
Roselle, NJ 07203
(908) 241-6470 1.7 PK-4
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.