Deron School 1
- Deron School endeavor to provide a learning environment that enables each individual to achieve their maximum potential.
- Comprehensive programs promote the development of independence and social skills in preparing students for productive, successful futures.
- With the primary goal of preparing students for successful, productive futures, the Deron School provides the tools and learning environment to assist them in achieving their highest personal level of skill and independence.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Deron School 1 also viewed these schools: Oakwood School, Westbridge Academy, Banyan Elementary School, Academy360 Lower School (Formerly The Children's Institute) and ECLC of New Jersey.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- EatontownGrades: 6-12 | 38 students
62 Hance Ave
Eatontown, NJ 07724
- BloomfieldGrades: K-12 | 90 students
60 West St
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
- FairfieldGrades: K-8 | 36 students
12 Hollywood Ave
Fairfield, NJ 07004
- VeronaGrades: NS-9 | 87 students
1 Sunset Ave
Verona, NJ 07044
- ChathamGrades: K-12 | 200 students
21 Lum Ave
Chatham, NJ 07928
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.