Bergen County Christian Academy
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Yearly Tuition: $8,600
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Uniform pants/skirts with school polo)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Choir, Drama, Handbells, Visual Arts, Worship Team
Recreational Athletic Programs:
JV Boys Basketball, JV Girls Basketball, JV Soccer, JV Volleyball, Varsity Boys Basketball, Varsity Boys Volleyball, Varsity Girls Basketball, Varsity Girls Volleyball, Varsity Soccer
- The Preschool Center is a planned environment for young children three to five years of age. Located on the first floor of Bergen County Christian Academy, you will find classrooms designed to invite children to learn. Children may choose from a variety of developmentally appropriate activities in learning centers. Independence is encouraged and fostered by providing materials where the children can easily reach them on low shelves. Our well-equipped facility offers the young child extensive learning opportunities both indoors and outdoors.
- Elementary School
- Our K through 6th-grade program infuses academic principles with Biblical promises and truths. Academic classes include Bible, Arithmetic, English, Phonics/Language Arts, Spelling, Penmanship, Social Studies, Reading, and Science. Special areas of instruction include Physical Education, Art, Music, and Library.
- Middle School
- Our 7th and 8th-grade program continues on the foundations formed in the Elementary program. Academic courses include Bible, English, History, Science, and Mathematics. Additional courses include Music, Spanish, Computers, Fine Arts, Health, and Physical Education.
- High School
- Our 9th through 12th-grade program continues on the foundations formed in the Middle School program. Academic courses include Bible, English, History, Science, Mathematics, and Speech. Additional courses include Music, Spanish, Computers, Fine Arts, Health and Physical Education. Bergen County Chrisitan Academy students are academically prepared to enter trade school, college or university level study. Many graduates have gone beyond the graduate level and earned Masters and Doctorate degrees. Better than 90% of BCCA graduates pursue post-graduate studies.
Endorse Bergen County Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards