- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 249 students
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Visitation Academy, formerly Our Lady of the Visitation School, was established as a parish school in 1958. In 1991, we became inter-parochial and are affiliated with three parishes, Our Lady of the Visitation and Annunciation, both in Paramus and Sacred Heart Church in Rochelle Park. Visitation Academy accepts the challenge of creatively educating the whole child. Everyone in our school: the Pastors, Principal, Vice-Principal, Faculty and Staff wishes to instill the teachings of Jesus Christ into our everyday lives and into the lives of our students. We strive to educate the children’s minds, strengthen their souls with the knowledge of their Faith, and develop spirituality appropriate to their age level. Our goal is to create an affirmative environment conducive to successful learning with Jesus as our “center,” responding to the call asking only this to act justly, to love tenderly, and to walk humbly with our God. Our curriculum is designed to provide a well-rounded education with an appreciation for today’s technological standards. Special classes are held each week for Music, Art, Computers, Library, Spanish, French and Physical Education.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Visitation Academy offer?
Visitation Academy offers 1 interscholastic sports: Basketball.
What is Visitation Academy's ranking?
Visitation Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Visitation Academy?
The application deadline for Visitation Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Visitation Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards