- Yavneh Academy in Paramus, New Jersey has been a modern orthodox Yeshiva providing its students with a superior Judaic and secular education.
- Our educational foundation is built on torah sh'bichtav, torah sh'baal peh, mitzvoth, middot, ivrit and Eretz Yisrael.
- We believe that all future learning is dependent upon the experience of youth.
- So, in order to ignite an excitement for learning in our children, we incorporate creative, innovative and interactive curricula and projects into the daily educational experience.
- Yavneh faculty members are concerned with the whole child. We stretch the curiosity of each child so that he grows intellectually, socially and emotionally.
- Computer technology, multimedia programs, informal education activities, cultural experiences and field trips all enhance the Yavneh experience.
- Our educational program objectives are achieved through small student-teacher ratios and the involvement of parents at each step in the process.
- We measure our success by the thousands of Yavneh graduates who are equipped with a strong background of academic skills, middot, a love of learning and readiness to meet the challenges of adolescence and beyond.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||736 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
River EdgeGrades: PK-8 | 967 students
666 Kinderkamack Rd
River Edge, NJ 07661
New MilfordGrades: NS-8 | 417 students
275 McKinley Avenue
New Milford, NJ 07646
WaldwickGrades: NS-8 | 240 students
100 West Prospect St.
Waldwick, NJ 07463