St Elizabeth School
Tel: (201) 891-1481
- We the people of St. Elizabeth's, through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, accept our call to be a loving, vibrant, Roman Catholic Community dedicated to being supportive, helping and caring to all people.
- As the family of St. Elizabeth's we are committed to share our talents and resources whenever needed and to create an environment of evangelization where all are valued and all can grow through the Gospel message of Jesus Christ.
- Our philosophy of development of the whole child is reinforced by our participation in the Northern Bergen County Parochial Elementary Sports League.
- Athletes have the opportunity to compete in basketball and cheerleading, and our teams have won several trophies.
- The staff of twenty-three teachers at St. Elizabeth Interparochial School is committed to the spirit of Catholic education.
- All teachers are state certified, many with advanced degrees. They are assisted by professional speech therapists and remedial teachers provided by the State of New Jersey.
- Teachers participate in continuing education workshops and conferences to keep their skills fresh and innovative.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2011|
|Total Students||229 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glen Rock Grades: K-9 | 432 students
180 Rodney St
Glen Rock, NJ 07452
(201) 445-0622 4.4 K-9
- Paramus Grades: PK-8 | 249 students
222 Farview Ave
Paramus, NJ 07652
(201) 262-6067 7.7 PK-8
- Ramsey Grades: PK-8 | 263 students
187 Wyckoff Ave
Ramsey, NJ 07446
(201) 327-1108 2.7 PK-8
- Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 175 students
580 Ratzer Road
Wayne, NJ 07470
(973) 694-1225 6.4 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.