St. Elizabeth School
- We the people of St. Elizabeth's, through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, accept our call to be a loving, vibrant, Roman Catholic Community dedicated to being supportive, helping and caring to all people.
- As the family of St. Elizabeth's we are committed to share our talents and resources whenever needed and to create an environment of evangelization where all are valued and all can grow through the Gospel message of Jesus Christ.
- Our philosophy of development of the whole child is reinforced by our participation in the Northern Bergen County Parochial Elementary Sports League.
- Athletes have the opportunity to compete in basketball and cheerleading, and our teams have won several trophies.
- The staff of twenty-three teachers at St. Elizabeth Interparochial School is committed to the spirit of Catholic education.
- All teachers are state certified, many with advanced degrees. They are assisted by professional speech therapists and remedial teachers provided by the State of New Jersey.
- Teachers participate in continuing education workshops and conferences to keep their skills fresh and innovative.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2011|
|Total Students||249 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glen RockGrades: K-9 | 432 students
180 Rodney St
Glen Rock, NJ 07452
- OradellGrades: PK-8 | 471 students
305 Elm Street
Oradell, NJ 07649
- ParamusGrades: PK-8
222 Farview Ave
Paramus, NJ 07652
- WayneGrades: PK-8 | 208 students
580 Ratzer Road
Wayne, NJ 07470
- RamseyGrades: PK-8 | 266 students
187 Wyckoff Ave
Ramsey, NJ 07446
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.