Brookhaven country day school
- Brookhaven Country School prides itself on high standards of educational excellence and commitment to offer all of our children a developmentally appropriate curriculum on a daily basis.
- The low child-teacher ratio in each of our classrooms encourages the growth and development of each and every child.
- Through a multi-sensory approach, the children are offered a wide range of experiences that foster their physical, social, emotional and cognitive growth.
- Our beautiful grounds and numerous playgrounds offer the children opportunities to explore the outdoors and foster their developing curiosity of the world around them.
- Our caring, experienced and dedicated staff work together to instill a love of learning and well being in each child in our program.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Brookhaven country day school also viewed these schools: Leonard E Burket Christian School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Center Moriches Grades: PK-12 | 90 students
34 Oak St
Center Moriches, NY 11934
(631)878-1727 7.3 PK-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.