- Brookstone Schools is a non-denominational Christ-centered school with grades K-5.
- 85% of our children qualify for free and reduced lunch.
- Brookstone Schools' mission is to equip urban students spiritually, academically, and socially for lives of future leadership and service.
- The vision of Brookstone Schools is to ensure that the lives of our children will be transformed with a desire for excellence ad a heart for the future of our community.
- Brookstone expects the best performance from students and sets clear goals for improvement from one year to the next. Outcomes in math and reading are attained through administration of the Stanford 10 (SAT 10).
- Clear evidence shows that Brookstone students are college bound. For example, here are the most recent scores for two grade cohorts whose performance on this national test was outstanding.
- Our programs focus on academic excellence with an emphasis on passing the baton of leadership to the next generation.
- Brookstone children learn Christian service and leadership as a response to what we learn about God and His world.
- Training in moral values and character offers the only hope for producing the next generation of culture-shaping leaders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CharlotteGrades: PK-12 | 289 students
1209 Little Rock Road
Charlotte, NC 28214
- CharlotteGrades: K-12 | 974 students
6050 Hickory Grove Road
Charlotte, NC 28215
- Fort MillGrades: K-12 | 119 students
1036 Maxwell Mill Road
Fort Mill, SC 29708
- CharlotteGrades: PK-8
4225 Shamrock Dr
Charlotte, NC 28215
- CharlotteGrades: NS-12 | 584 students
333 Jeremiah Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28262
February 03, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.