- Brookstone Schools is a non-denominational Christ-centered school with grades K-5.
- 85% of our children qualify for free and reduced lunch.
- Brookstone Schools' mission is to equip urban students spiritually, academically, and socially for lives of future leadership and service.
- The vision of Brookstone Schools is to ensure that the lives of our children will be transformed with a desire for excellence ad a heart for the future of our community.
- Brookstone expects the best performance from students and sets clear goals for improvement from one year to the next. Outcomes in math and reading are attained through administration of the Stanford 10 (SAT 10).
- Clear evidence shows that Brookstone students are college bound. For example, here are the most recent scores for two grade cohorts whose performance on this national test was outstanding.
- Our programs focus on academic excellence with an emphasis on passing the baton of leadership to the next generation.
- Brookstone children learn Christian service and leadership as a response to what we learn about God and His world.
- Training in moral values and character offers the only hope for producing the next generation of culture-shaping leaders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: PK-9 | 62 students
5901 Statesville Rd
Charlotte, NC 28269
(704)598-5208 5.1 PK-9
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.