- Brookstone Schools is a non-denominational Christ-centered school with grades K-5.
- 85% of our children qualify for free and reduced lunch.
- Brookstone Schools' mission is to equip urban students spiritually, academically, and socially for lives of future leadership and service.
- The vision of Brookstone Schools is to ensure that the lives of our children will be transformed with a desire for excellence ad a heart for the future of our community.
- Brookstone expects the best performance from students and sets clear goals for improvement from one year to the next. Outcomes in math and reading are attained through administration of the Stanford 10 (SAT 10).
- Clear evidence shows that Brookstone students are college bound. For example, here are the most recent scores for two grade cohorts whose performance on this national test was outstanding.
- Our programs focus on academic excellence with an emphasis on passing the baton of leadership to the next generation.
- Brookstone children learn Christian service and leadership as a response to what we learn about God and His world.
- Training in moral values and character offers the only hope for producing the next generation of culture-shaping leaders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: PK-9 | 62 students
5901 Statesville Rd
Charlotte, NC 28269
(704)598-5208 5.1 PK-9
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.