- Brookstone Schools is a non-denominational Christ-centered school with grades K-5.
- 85% of our children qualify for free and reduced lunch.
- Brookstone Schools' mission is to equip urban students spiritually, academically, and socially for lives of future leadership and service.
- The vision of Brookstone Schools is to ensure that the lives of our children will be transformed with a desire for excellence ad a heart for the future of our community.
- Brookstone expects the best performance from students and sets clear goals for improvement from one year to the next. Outcomes in math and reading are attained through administration of the Stanford 10 (SAT 10).
- Clear evidence shows that Brookstone students are college bound. For example, here are the most recent scores for two grade cohorts whose performance on this national test was outstanding.
- Our programs focus on academic excellence with an emphasis on passing the baton of leadership to the next generation.
- Brookstone children learn Christian service and leadership as a response to what we learn about God and His world.
- Training in moral values and character offers the only hope for producing the next generation of culture-shaping leaders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: PK-9 | 62 students
5901 Statesville Rd
Charlotte, NC 28269
(704)598-5208 5.1 PK-9
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.